Help your rabbit live their best life!
Rabbit Savior was started by simply donating money to needy rabbits. We soon realized that we could help more buns by creating a formal organization that benefits members, supports rescues, and actively solicits donations to support the rabbit community. With this in mind, we created a variety of memberships and benefits that include the following:
- BUN BILL™ ASSISTANCE – Veterinarian bill assistance – Rabbit Savior will pay specific amounts towards most procedures and treatments.
- FUND MY BUN™ – Crowd sourced financial assistance – We offer crowd funding for major bills that are beyond what’s covered by our Bun Bill™ Assistance.
- BUNNY CHAT™ – Advice and information – This is our chat app where members have access to knowledgeable rabbit professionals who can provide information and behavioral guidance.
- DISCOUNT PHARMACY – Prescription assistance – Discounts on prescriptions, medical supplies, and wellness products.
- PARTNER PROGRAM – Discounts and special offers – Discounts on toys, accessories, supplies, treats, and food through our official partners.
Become a Free Member or join us with a Bun Care membership for $19.99 per month or add our Bun Bill™ Assistance with a Complete Care Membership plan starting at $34.99 per month. Multi-rabbit Complete Care plans are available and we offer 3 tiers of membership to fit your budget.
Follow Us on Social Media
USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India, and Philippines
Rabbit Savior is based in the USA and has working partners around the world to serve the global rabbit community. As we grow, we will be forming partnerships and expanding across the globe.
Join Our Community
We have 3 different membership options:
- FREE MEMBERSHIP - You can join for free and receive discounts, special offers, and even apply for a Fund My Bun campaign.
- BUN CARE MEMBERSHIP - This includes Bunny Chat™, rabbit care discounts, and our Fund-My-Bun™ crowd sourcing for major incidents.
- COMPLETE CARE MEMBERSHIP - This membership also includes assistance with medical costs through our Bun Bill™ Assistance.
Members have access to our chat service where rabbit professionals answer questions and concerns.
Advocating for the Equal Rights of Rabbits
One of Rabbit Savior’s key goals is working for the equality of rabbits as companion animals. Dogs and cats have long been considered pets and important human companions. Rabbits are the third most common pet but are almost exclusively categorized as ‘exotic’ or even as livestock. As rabbit lovers, Rabbit Savior wants to change this. Rabbits are loving, compassionate companions and deserve the same protections and rights given to dogs and cats.
WARNING! OUTBREAK OF RHDV2
Rabbit Hemorrhagic Disease Virus Type 2 is spreading rapidly throughout Southern California as well as many other parts of North America.