Connecting the Veterinary Network Worldwide
Our commerce suite includes:
• accounts payable automation
• business-to-business transactions
• supplier enablement
• credit and debit card processing
• and business intelligence services.
Transactions are faster, cash flow is accelerated, implementation is quick and easy, and this platform is the only one of its kind in the industry.
Money Transmission with
You in Mind
Money transmission services provided by Priority Technology Holdings, Inc., directly or through its subsidiary Finxera, Inc. (NMLS #1168701), or its authorized affiliates and contractors.
Payback Every Transactional Sale
Rabbit Savior also has a program called P.E.T.S., (yes, we like those monikers). But hey, we love animals even more so what’s better than to nickname our initiatives after our animals?
P.E.T.S. was designed by us to create a way for the veterinary clinics to earn funding rebates they can use for anything they like such as: upgrades around the clinic, buying new equipment, or maybe contributing a new employee’s student loans repayment!
Joining the V.E.T. network allows access to the P.E.T.S. Give Back Opportunity for all veterinary clinics across the globe
P.E.T.S. is simple, easy, & straightforward process that works like this:
- For every payment transaction you initiate, a percentage of that sale is credited to your V.E.T. Treasury account. The more volume you do, the more you earn back.
- You will track those accrued rebates as they get deposited to your Treasury account. At the end of your first year in the V.E.T. program, you may transfer those funds to your local bank account, or allow funding to continue to accrue – however you choose to use those dollars is up to you.
- Beginning in year two on the program, funds can be withdrawn quarterly.
- Starting in year three, withdrawals may be changed to monthly at your discretion.
We care because you care.
The mission and end result for our journey. Click the button below to download for more information:
If you are a veterinarian, owner of a veterinarian practice, or a pet company and want to learn about how V.E.T. could benefit your business, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org